Dr. Niket kasar - Child Psychiatrist in Pune
Dr. Niket Kasar is well-known Child Psychiatrist in Pune and he provides treatments like relationship problems, Sexual Addiction Old Age psychiatric, Public Psychology and Child Psychology. Dr. Niket Kasar’s Clinic provides best effective psychiatric treatment for all child psychology, also provides ADHD Treatment in Pune.
- Practicing in the field of child psychiatry in Mumbai, have noticed many psychological problems which can be seen in children.
Children can suffer from the following psychiatric illnesses:
- Children with anxiety disorders respond to certain things or situations with fear and dread, as well as with physical signs of anxiety (nervousness), such as a rapid heartbeat and sweating. They may refuse to interact with other children or avoid going to school.
- Children with these disorders tend to defy rules and often are disruptive in structured environments, such as school.
Pervasive development disorders:
- Refers to a group of conditions that involve delays in the development of many basic skills, most notably the ability to socialize with others, to communicate, and to use imagination. Children with these disorders are confused in their thinking and generally have problems understanding the world around them.
- Eating disorders involve intense emotions and attitudes, as well as unusual behaviors, associated with weight and/or food.
- These disorders affect behavior related to the elimination of body wastes (feces and urine).
- These disorders involve persistent feelings of sadness and/or rapidly changing moods. Depression is very common in children and often ignored. It can at times lead to suicide in children and adolescents.
- This is a serious disorder that involves distorted perceptions and thoughts.
Tic disorders :
- These disorders cause a person to perform repeated, sudden, involuntary and often meaningless movements and sounds, called tics.
ADHD Treatment in Pune:
- ADHD means Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. ADHD is one of the most common conditions in childhood that can affect kids at school, at home, and in friendships. It impacts how kids function in everyday life. It includes important functions such as Autism, Hyperactive child, Child Psychiatrist in Pune, School phobia, Bedwetting, Nail biting, Exam fear, Memory problems, Stress management, Learning Disabilities, Anger management, Suicidal thoughts, Nervousness, Bad dreams, Reading problems, Writing problems, Speech problems, Mental retardation.
- ADHD Treatment in Pune
Tilak Road O.P.D
|Mon-Thu & Sat-Sun||10:00 AM – 01:30 PM|
|Mon-Sun||04:00 PM – 07:00 PM|
|Wed-Fri||02:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
KEM Hospital O.P.D
|Friday||09:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
Chiplun Visit- I st Sunday Of every Month.
Khed Visit- I st Monday/Tuesday Of every Month.
Symptoms of Mental Illness in Children
Children’s symptoms vary depending on the type of mental illness, but some of the general symptoms could be seen as :
- Changes in school performance, such as poor grades despite good efforts
- Abuse of drugs and/or alcohol
- Inability to deal with daily problems and activities
- Changes in sleeping and/or eating habits
- Excessive complaints of physical ailments
- Defying parents or teachers, skipping school, stealing, or damaging property
- Intense fear of gaining weight
- Persistent negative moods, often accompanied by poor appetite and thoughts of death
- Anger outbursts
- Loss of interest in friends and activities they usually enjoy
- A significant increase in time spent alone
- Excessive worrying or anxiety
- Persistent nightmares or night terrors
- Persistent disobedience or aggressive behavior
- Frequent temper tantrums
- Hearing voices inaudible to others or seeing things that are nonexistent
Any child psychiatrist would treat children having psychological problems by,
1. Psychological assessment by Psychological Testing
2. Medical testing
4.Appropriate to child’s age and condition
5. Psychotherapies / Counselling