The Story of Your Brain….
“I am your brain and story of my brain”.
I am not feeling as stress-free as I used to for a long moment now, and you possibly identify that not you seem to be ignoring my voice. I am much more energetic – and more likely to tire out – than any other organ or muscle in your body.
I am simply the bossiest part of the body. I tell practically every other part of your body what to do, all the time, whether you’re aware of it or not. I manage what you feel and think, how you remember, learn and study and the way you move. I also control things you might not consider about – like the beating of your heart and whether you feel like sleepy or wakeful.
All brain changes with their age, and also mental function changes along with it. But the kind of pressure you sometimes place me through is just accelerating our aging procedure. I have to be kept relaxed yet stimulated and positive. Then simply can you and I stay active, young and productive. I want to live young for a long period. And I know it pretty well, you wish the same.
You keep reading that modern lifestyle generated chronic stress which shows up as all types of physical and mental health illness problems. Did you know that constantly stressing out can really kill your brain cell? You know this, don’t you?
Accurate brain role is the answer to a healthy life. So today I am taking some time out to assist you to understand what I require from you.
- Get Physical exercise daily: Exercise also lowers blood pressure, fights diabetes, reduces mental stress, and improves cholesterol level; every one of this can help me and also your heart.
- Improve your diet: Good Nutrition can help me, your mind, your heart as well as your body.
- Get mental Stimulation: Any mentally stimulating activity helps to build me. Read, get courses, and attempt “mental Gymnastics”, such as world math or puzzles problems. Testing with things that need manual dexterity as well as mental efforts, such as drawing, painting, and other crafts.
- Construct a social media network: Strong social ties have been linked with lower blood pressure and longer expectancies. I remember a study published in a book you read freshly, a journal of health and social behavior, which said we essential a variety of brain stimulation, such as social activity, to keep our minds sharp.
- Avoid tobacco: Stay away from tobacco in all its forms.
- Keep stress in check: Stress is one of the brain’s worst enemies. Over time, constant stress destroys brain cells and damages the hippocampus, the area of the brain concerned in the formation of the new memories and the recovery of old ones. Studies have also related stress to memory loss.
- Get sufficient sleep: Sleep is not only essential for regenerating your physical body, but also helps me to “reset” and look at problems from diverse perspectives, which is essential to creativity. I do not shut off when you are sleeping. There is a lot of work going on while you sleep and much of it involves consolidating the learning that put during the day.
Remember you and I am going to live together for a lifetime. You don’t want to lose me, do you!
Best Psychologist in Pune – Dr. Niket Kasar
Do you have any mental health problem? Visit Dr. Kasar’s One of best Psychiatric Clinic in Pune. It is a leading independent psychiatric hospital in Pune with extensive out-patient facilities and has been providing the highest level of psychiatric care for over 14 years in Pune. The Clinic has the expertise and experience to deal with a wide range of psychiatric conditions from mild depression to psychosis. Meet the best Best Psychologist in Pune Dr. Niket Kasar One of the Well Known doctor in our Clinic providing best Psychiatric treatment in Pune. Book Appointment with Best Psychologist in Pune Dr. Niket Kasar.