Sexologist in Pune – Dr. Niket Kasar
Dr. Niket Kasar is a Sexologist in Pune provides the best comprehensive treatment for all sex problems like Erection problem, Premature Ejaculation, Guptrog, Sex fear, Sexual dysfunction, Sex phobia, etc.
What exactly is a sexologist?
Just like a biologist studies biology, a Sexologist studies sexuality. We are interested in what people do sexually and how they feel about it.
Sexology encompasses many different fields such as biology, psychology, medicine, gender studies and many more. You can be involved in research, sexual education, or as in my case, counselling.
What is the most common issue you deal with?
In women, it’s a low desire for and little enjoyment of sex. Often, they find it hard to experience orgasm during sex or when self-pleasuring.
For men, it’s rapid ejaculation. Men say they find it difficult to control their ejaculation. They are not able to last as long as they would like to. This then is often coupled with finding it difficult to get or keep an erection.
- Marital n relationship problems.
- Sexual problems of male n female.
- High sex desires.
- Low sex desires.
- Sexual obsessions.
- Sex phobia.
- Sex fear.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual abuse.
- Identity problem.
- Erection problem.
- Premature Ejaculation.
- Loss of Dhat.
- Low confidence of sex before n after marriage.
- Fatigue and weakness.
How Does a Clinical Sexologist Work?
Clinical Sexologists facilitate clients’ sexual growth by helping them to identify their sexual goals and by offering education, resources, tools, and techniques to help them meet those goals and ultimately manage their own sexual growth. The sex therapy process entails the following steps:
- Designing and suggesting exercises to help clients to progressively expand their sexual comfort zones until they reach their goals.
- Helping clients to identify where they are, and where they want to be when they finish their work with a psychosexual specialist.
- Helping clients to identify the factors that allow them to feel safe and those that prevent them from meeting their sexual goals.
Tilak Road O.P.D
|Mon-Thu & Sat-Sun||10:00 AM – 01:30 PM|
|Mon-Sun||04:00 PM – 07:00 PM|
|Wed-Fri||02:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
KEM Hospital O.P.D
|Friday||09:00 AM – 11:30 AM|