Insomnia Treatment in Pune – Dr. Niket Kasar
Dr. Niket Kasar a psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist provides Insomnia Treatment in Pune, we will help you to overcome Insomnia and it will get you back to healthy sleep patterns. Insomnia is a sleep disorder, where people have trouble sleeping.
What is Insomnia?
Insomnia is highly prevalent in psychiatric disorders, and it has significant implications. This review focuses on insomnia in the context of anxiety disorders.
If the presence of insomnia is suspected, interviewing a spouse, a significant other, or a caregiver is helpful. Some patients who believe they have insomnia symptoms appear to have “sleep state misperception,” where their partners clearly state that their sleep is normal. These “others” can also report problems that are likely not obvious to the patient:
• Apnea spells or excessive snoring as seen in obstructive apnea.
• Excessive body movements as seen in periodic leg movement disorder and restless legs syndrome.
• Various sleep-related behaviors (sometimes violent and aggressive) as seen in rapid eye movement behavior disorder (RBD).
- Nasal/sinus allergies.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as reflux.
- Endocrine problems such as hyperthyroidism.
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Chronic pain.
- Low back pain.
Tilak Road O.P.D
|Mon-Thu & Sat-Sun||10:00 AM||01:30 PM|
|Mon-Sun||04:00 PM||07:00 PM|
|Wed-Fri||02:00 PM||04:00 PM|
KEM Hospital O.P.D
|Friday||09:00 AM||11:30 AM|
Chiplun Visit- 1st Sunday of every Month.
Khed Visit- 1st Monday/Tuesday of every Month.
Risk factors for insomnia
These risk factors include:
- Emotional disorders, such as depression or distress, are related to a traumatic life event.
- Traveling to different time zones.
- Certain medical conditions.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Changes in work hours or night shifts.